Farmtastic’s animal adoption scheme means that you can help take care of our animal friends. Adopting one of our animals will help us feed, shelter and provide medical care. We invest your contribution into the animals and the land they live on. All of our staff are volunteers, so you can be sure that 100% of your adoption fee goes toward caring for your animal.
What you’ll get:
- A certificate of adoption – personalised with your name
- A photograph of your adopted animal
- 1 free entry pass to Farmtastic for the person named on the certificate
- Your name on our Adoption Board at Farmtastic
- …and that lovely warm feeling, knowing you’ve done something for your favourite Farmtastic animal!
Adopting an animal costs as little as £2 a month. If you’re ready to help us give our cute and friendly animals a happy stress-free life, please get in touch or sign up for your direct debit online (we will then contact you for more details).
- Adoption runs for 12 months from date of animal adoption.
- Signing up to adopt an animal commits you to a full 12 months adoption (payment monthly) – cancellations will only be accepted in writing after 12 months has elapsed.
- Adopted animals can only be viewed during public opening times i.e. weekends & selected bank holidays/school holidays, April to October.